Profile



Music

My Life Journey start..
Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday blue as usual.. Early in the morning otw to work my mood not really tat gd.. Dun knw why also... Haiz...I think my office virus is getting worst than better lo.. Surrounded by virus... Hope no more virus att... I scare of med!!!

Nothing much happen today smooth smooth pass the time.. Able to finish on the dot.. *Phew* Went back home for dinner.. Just reach home receive a call from Xueming which ask me out for dinner.. Rejected him as I kinda of tired and wan to watch channel 8 9pm show "Pillow Talk" last esp.. Ending is expected to be good de..

I do agree this sentence.. "Highest level of love is Forgive & Forget." How many couple will reach this lvl??? Everyone is trying to until tat lvl but how many success?

Quote

婚姻更多的时候是守着一份过了限期的爱情,晚年时回味,最美丽的不是爱情的激越和缠绵,而是婚姻的厚实和博大。老伴,就像筷子,少了一根,就发挥不了作用。。。左手一直没有发现右手的温暖,失去了彼此,他们却是孤援无助的。

家,不是讲理的地方,是讲爱的地方"。相处是技术,婚姻是需要用耐心、智慧和爱心经营的真谛。

Unquote
11:23 PM

Social Media

: Facebook
: XiaoCloudy
: Almondpudding
: MiniRainbow
: chaptersofmylifejourney

Ads



Friends

2008-2011 entries
Joey
Eileen
Kelly
Vy

Blogs I Read

Mioavian
Noobcook
Misstamchiak
Innermi
Dolphin Man
???
Sana
?????????
Miao
PigGirl
17 chipmunks
Angela Chia
Lai Kuan
Diana

Online Spree

Monbebe
Branded Babies
Jumping Baby Jacks
Taobao
PipiPuPu
Patchyfactory

Recent Entry

  • Today meet slack at Mr Quek's house.. Watch this.....
  • Today wake up early and meet Kim at City Hall.. W...
  • Today back to office with my new hair cut.. Quite...
  • (*_*) staring at the laptop screen... Seen lik...
  • Now my place here gt thunder sound... I love thun...
  • Meet Mr Quek at his house 1st.. Aft tat went for ...
  • It so happening that someone I have not been conta...
  • I like this song... So meaningful... 如果 命運可以訂做...
  • My mama go batam for 3 day.. So today dinner I ha...
  • Sunday so fast going to end soon.. Tml need to st...


  • Entries

    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    June 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    December 2012
    January 2013
    February 2013
    March 2013
    April 2013
    May 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    October 2013
    November 2013
    December 2013
    January 2014
    February 2014
    March 2014
    April 2014
    May 2014
    June 2014
    July 2014
    August 2014
    September 2014
    October 2014
    November 2014
    December 2014
    January 2015
    February 2015
    March 2015
    April 2015
    May 2015
    June 2015
    July 2015
    August 2015
    September 2015
    October 2015
    November 2015
    December 2015
    October 2016
    January 2024
    February 2024
    March 2024
    April 2024



    THE END..