Profile



Music

My Life Journey start..
Thursday, February 1, 2024

Last min plan to take leave and do spring cleaning at home. Mostly clear the living room and abit the boys' room. I also clean Daddy Quek's compute desk as it super messy and dusty. Spending whole day cleaning up the stuffs. haha! I dump alot of stuff lo. 

Seen I taking leave today so decide to fetch Zachary early. Suppose to find the student centre in charge to make a complain. Kinsey feedback that the student care teacher left the sch without waiting for him he kinda of sad and ask me why. He do told me before when 1st week of school. I told him maybe teacher accidentally miss him out due to overwhelming gather pri 1 student to student care. So he ok with it. Until last tue he suddenly told me about this issue again. I ask him how many time already he told me about 3 time. He even said there is one time they already walk to parent corner and prepare to cross the road to student care. He reach canteen there is no student care teacher and friend already. He faster walk out happen to saw them and chase up. When I heard it was like how can like that. I ask him do this teacher A fetch him. He said this 3 time no. 

Teacher A if never saw him she will call me and ask if he sick, going to student care etc to ensure he not going to student care. That why I ask him is Teacher A around when fetch him that 3 time. Seriously la, I kinda of unhappy with this. My child safety leh.. If he really go back student care himself and happen something who bare the responsibly. Daddy Quek said isit because he pri 4 already so let him go student care himself. I was like if this is the case when I enrol him in the teacher shall tell me pri 4 onward the student will go student care themselves but no ah. So I expect teacher will be going over to school fetch them la. Do they even do a head count who have to come yet before proceed to go student care? Omg~ 

What happen if they miss him out and he go with his friend without anyone know? I go to student care fetch left 1 child to fetch who shall I ask? argh! I told Kinsey in future if this happen go parents corner call me don't go anywhere. I will call student care and ask them where are you and ask them go back and fetch you back.  I also will fetch back to the main in charge on this issue. He been in this student care 4yr this is 1st time I complain sia. 

12:51 PM

Social Media

: Facebook
: XiaoCloudy
: Almondpudding
: MiniRainbow
: chaptersofmylifejourney

Ads



Friends

2008-2011 entries
Joey
Eileen
Kelly
Vy

Blogs I Read

Mioavian
Noobcook
Misstamchiak
Innermi
Dolphin Man
???
Sana
?????????
Miao
PigGirl
17 chipmunks
Angela Chia
Lai Kuan
Diana

Online Spree

Monbebe
Branded Babies
Jumping Baby Jacks
Taobao
PipiPuPu
Patchyfactory

Recent Entry

  • Taobao loop & Shampoo
  • Birthday Present
  • Mid week
  • National Eye Centre & Bugis
  • Monday Blue
  • Parent's house
  • Weekend!
  • Kdrama & Taiwan Trip Dec 2023 (#Throwback)
  • OMG! I left my blog for 8 yr!
  • Halloween Day


  • Entries

    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    June 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    December 2012
    January 2013
    February 2013
    March 2013
    April 2013
    May 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    October 2013
    November 2013
    December 2013
    January 2014
    February 2014
    March 2014
    April 2014
    May 2014
    June 2014
    July 2014
    August 2014
    September 2014
    October 2014
    November 2014
    December 2014
    January 2015
    February 2015
    March 2015
    April 2015
    May 2015
    June 2015
    July 2015
    August 2015
    September 2015
    October 2015
    November 2015
    December 2015
    October 2016
    January 2024
    February 2024
    March 2024
    April 2024



    THE END..