|
Monday, July 21, 2014
Online Detergent & softener
Finally the detergent & softener have arrive my parent's house.
Thank wenzi mei mei for the photo ah.. lol.. Saw this brand detergent in baby baby fair. The smell nt bad I quite like.. The price actually okok lo.. Hee hee..When to their website try to find but don't have so I email them.. They said this is new launch brand. Currently just out to try the stock quite limited now. Indeed lo.. detergent left 1 pcs. Haiz.. So I let my mama try 1st.. If this brand okok than maybe nxt time can buy this.. hee hee..
Hubby use Xiao xi ice pop to do this..
Cute ma? hee hee.. Not bad wor.. I think Xixi will like nxt time..
Help Ms Wenzi get this bag as she wan to put her overnite oats.. lol~ Nice ma?
12:04 PM
|