|
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Went for praying today.. Wake up early to go buy bao fro praying.. My breakfast..
Look yummy ma? I can said not nice de.. I dun like.. heehee..
Aft tat went down to temple and pray for my ah ma.. A big event sia..
C the table full of food... Aft tat praying, went back to aunt's house slack awhile.. We went to try this..
Ramen!!! Erm.. so so only.. hee hee.. We went for our desert.. Try on this new flavor.. Green Tea yogurt..Taste kinda of weird but eat long le still nt bad.. hee hee..
Evening time at home enjoy this..
Ms Wenzi brought it de.. I prefer the green tea n red bean.. Overall both nt bad..
Today hubby went to malaysia to have makan session with his relative.. Suppose asked me to join de but too bad.. I have praying session unable to make it.. Hope he enjoy nia..
11:25 PM
|