|
Thursday, June 6, 2013
I have been packed with activity seen from May.. I tot May is over I can start to relax myself.. In d end, June still so packed.. Last time my wkend if hubby no work than will go over n find him slack at his house ot window shopping.. Aft seen taken the key of our love nest, we been packed in wkend just to plan & do research for our love nest.. Think I will be busy until my love nest is completely done. I will try to update my blog if I can.. Kinda of tired but I enjoy the process of planning n researching with hubby..
I really feel thankful tat hubby is the one who do most of the planning n reasearch for our love nest. Thank hubby. Ytd just settle the lights parts for our love nest.. Now nxt we need to get is air con.. Hubby try to call n ask the model of aircon n etc etc check the price.. Still thinking want to get from gain city ma.. As we can pay instalment for it..
More of less our planning is half way thru.. just need to confirm one by one.. Jia u ba!!! Hope everything go smooth smooth.. hee hee
3:46 PM
|