|
Monday, February 18, 2013
Finally the day have come.. I have been planning seen 2 mth ago.. Planning of??? hee hee.. Of cos is my man birthday lo..
Reach Hard Rock Hotel ard 2 plus.. We tot maybe have room for us to check in so we can put our bag of clothes in the hotel room.. But the front desk said currently unable to provide the room as the sys down.. they will call us once system up and room available. So me n Mr Quek decide to left our bag at front desk area n proceed to USS..
Maritime Aquarium..
Finish all the event ard 6 plus, we proceed back to our hotel to check in.. Than we went out to vivocity for dinner.. Suppose plan to watch movie but think tat we want to go n get some titbits n drink back to hotel scare later we watch finish it close le.. So we decide just go n buy the stuff than go back hotel..
Reach hotel almost going to 10pm plus.. Settle down... Have a bath, watch tv, romantic supper.. lolz. this is how we spend our nite.. Suppose I have arrange a birthday cake send to our room at 11.59pm to celebrate bday with Mr Quek but I wait until 12.30am still no sign of the cake.. So went down to check with the front desk.. Their ans "Yes, there is a cake arrange to delivery to the room but is for 19 Feb 11.59pm". I was like "huh".. I told tat lady to c when I check out.. I checking out on 19 Feb how can I go n arrange to send on 11.59pm than the cake give who.. The lady click click her monitor n ans "ya u r rite". She check is there any cake to send in end no.. She get back to me this " Sorry. there is mis-communication in between.. The cake is prepare for 19 Feb.". So I make an arrangement to send at 11.55am..
Kinda of upset tat the plan is mess up due to the mis-communication.. Wanted to give him the 1st surprise de lo.. haiz.. I have been sending email liaise with the hotel management on this.. End out give me this.. I can said is their management really need to be improve lo.
12:14 AM
|
Social Media Ads Friends 2008-2011 entries Joey Eileen Kelly Vy Blogs I Read Mioavian Noobcook Misstamchiak Innermi Dolphin Man ??? Sana ????????? Miao PigGirl 17 chipmunks Angela Chia Lai Kuan Diana Online Spree Monbebe Branded Babies Jumping Baby Jacks Taobao PipiPuPu Patchyfactory Recent Entry Entries January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 July 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 August 2015 September 2015 October 2015 November 2015 December 2015 October 2016 January 2024 February 2024 March 2024 April 2024 |