|
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Went to Zumba today.. Aft 2 wk nv been to zumba finally back to zumba.. They gt dance most famous korean music recently... Oppa Gangnam Style.. hee hee.. Nice nia.. Enjoy the zumba session.. Went back home and take bath before going down to Orchard for shopping..
Bring Joey to c the camera she wanted.. Let her feel it to decide wan anot lo.. hee hee.. Aft tat we went to kino walk walk c c..
Wenzi brought this..
She wan to try.. Hee hee .. Hope she success.. Aft tat we went to Taka c the mooncake fair.. So crowded lo.. I brought this...
Pig Bao!!! haha~ Quite nice... 6 for $13/-.. Consider ex but i found it cute so buy it.. hee hee... Saw 2 mooncake stall sell angry bird mooncake.. I can said super ex leh.. $80-$90 plus.. I was shock.. Just a mooncake need to be so ex bo..
2:38 PM
|