|
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Wake up early for my 1st Zumba lesson with Wenzi mei mei..
We went to tampines sport hall to meet my aunt they all.. Alot of ppl joining lo.. We went for 1 hr lesson which is $12 per hr.. Quite a nice sport to take part in..
Really exercise the whole body.. Every step is like you follow the music rhythm .. I love it! 1st 15min I sweat alot liao.. u all can imagine 1 hr??? haha! If ppl tell u all zumba can slim.. do believe.. But I feel tat u need to be constant go n have this zumba lesson than will help.. hee hee..
Finish the lesson, we went to ta bao some food back for my mum n xiao mei.. Aft tat went to Tampines mall again for shopping..
Meet my love at tampines as I ask him to find me becos I am tired dun wan to travel down n meet him.. hee hee. Thank my love for coming down and meet me..
Overall.. I have spent my sat well.. I enjoy the day..
5:11 PM
|