|
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Meet dear dear today.. Last wk did not meet as both of us not free to go for dating.. hee hee.. We went to kinokuniya.. We saw this...
I flip and c... Indeed all singlish n some singlish I nv saw before lo.. Interesting book.. hee hee..
Aft tat we Mrt-ed down to tampines..As I craving for bian mian.. hee hee.. Meet Wenzi at tampines as she wan to buy hp n change ownership under my dear dear account so we can get 30% disc.. hee hee..Went to starhub check the stock for galaxy note white but no more than sensation XE left white.. Wenzi said dun wan.. So we go off.. We went to Tampines one to c the starhub there gt white colour..
Nice ma??? I feel it is nice.. haha!!! I joke abt wenzi galaxy note.. I said ur is 42" TV mine is 12"... lolz! my hp screen is small!
Enjoy my sat!
11:38 PM
|